Saturday, November 17, 2018

Finding my biological family is nothing like I have ever experienced. I am very fortunate that I was thought about always. Alot of times people want that time in life to stay forgotten. I am happy that was not my story. I share a birthday with my Step dads sister so I was thought of on my birthday even though I had no idea. We have gotten really close, when I visit them I feel at home. I have become close to my step dads family too. They have also welcomed me with open arms. I really don't like calling my step dad, my step dad, he is my dad. He would have most likey adopted me when I was little had I been there. My biological father passed away many years ago but I did meet my biological Aunt and am Facebook friends with my biological 1st cousin on that side.

No comments: