Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Days of Summer

This summer, we had friends visit. We went to Magic Mountain, we ate, we laughed, and we spend much needed time together. My son and my Honorary Niece decided that they wanted to float down the Santa Ana River. We dropped the kids off way up stream. They had their inter tubes in tow. We dropped them off and went back to the house, some time later we decided to to look for them just to see them floating down the river and for me to take pictures. We went to the top of the rivers edge and did not see them. We waited, and waited, and waited. No kids. As the over protective mother's that we are, we started to get worried. We drove up and down the river top to see if we could spot them. No kids. Note: my son is 9 and my Niece is 17 so I was sure they were fine but as a mom it was still a bit of a concern. Then we went back down the river to see if we could spot them and low and behold, there they were floating and having a great time. WHEW! We were happy to see them safe. I took lots of pics, some unfortunately blurry but some decent ones. Here they are enjoying a great summer day on the Santa Ana River.







 
 
 





No comments: