Monday, August 6, 2012

Lack of Posting

Wow, has it been a busy time. Our dear friends came down from Northern California for a week, we got to go to Knott's Berry Farm with them, Kids and us adults had a blast. Our kids stayed with them at their hotel for a couple of nights and one day. On the day they all went to Venice Beach, they had a great time. They got to swim at the hotel, eat out. Something that has been hard for us for a while now. Money is extra tight. Our last escrow was in April. It is hard to stretch a paycheck for 3 months. We have struggled but we are almost in the clear, several escrows closing on the horizon, time to start saving for our home. My internet was turned off on Sunday for non payment, it sucks. I feel like my right arm was cut off minus the pain. Shane and I do lots of work on the computer. Gas is expensive so going to the office to work is risky, I could get a call that he is broke down on the side of the rode in need of a gas rescue. Stressful. Internet is back on thanks to a friend. I say all this so you know we struggle like everyone else. We will get past this and be stronger for it. I have a great life, great husband, great kids, great friends, and great animals. Life is good. When Connie and her family went home, I sent her with goodies, she is a plant lover like me. I sent her home with Elephant Ear babies, and many other plants, I know she will read this and she had better not let them die!!!!!!!!!! LOL Good Night to ALL!!!

No comments: