Thursday, August 2, 2012

Knott's Berry Farm Part 2

Shane and I are on a bridge in Camp Snoopy, it was cool with waterfalls. Our kids are older and Camp snoopy is not for them but it is a pass through to another area of the park.

Christopher (son) in front, then my niece Nikki, then niece Taylor, then daughter Breanna

Bigfoot Rapids, kids in one raft and adults in the other, NICE!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite ride in the park, Xcelerator, it is very fast and I love speed, it accelerates to 82 miles per hour in 2.3 seconds, we all love to ride it, even Christopher. He loves all rides.

This is Riptide, it is awesome. I won't ride it though because I get sick with rides that spin and oh how this one spins.  
Breanna and Nikki, such hams

Another shot of Xcerlerator. LOVE IT!

These were both made out of all toothpicks. AMAZING!

Old Horseshoes. Very COOL.

Old bits

My favorite shopping at Knott's, Native American stuff

Crazy swing called Windseeker, spins 301 feet in the air.

Knott's resident kitty.

Leaves of a tree I loved, I am looking into finding out the name if this one.

Highest point of Xcelerator

Koi in pond near the Native American store and Bigfoot Rapids.

If you look close on the right bottom of the tall waterfall you will see a native man, didn't see it until I downloaded the pics. So strange I had not noticed while I was there.

No comments: