Thursday, August 16, 2012

Where does the time go

Where does the time go? It has been a very busy time here on the Ranch. Our kids started School, My baby is now in 3rd grade! IMPOSSIBLE! 3rd grade. My oldest is now in 10th grade REALLY??? how is this possible? I see amazing growth in both of them. They are amazing kids. I am a very fortunate woman for sure. Real Estate is Blazing a fast path to home ownership. Things are going so well for seller's out there, Buying is also good, even though inventory is at such a low right now. We are managing to get families into their dream homes, or for some... investment property. What a great time to buy property. We always go to training so that we can better ourselves and be better for our clients. My husband Shane went to a Brian Ferry 4 day summit last week and had an amazing time. He learned alot and we are already putting some of what was taught into motion. We had a belated birthday dinner for our nephew on Wednesday night at Mimi's Cafe, we love that place. It has been to hot to ride the horses lately, holding around 103 to 105 degrees for at least a week now. It is horrible, our water bill is high trying to keep our plants and trees happy. Oh yeah I almost forgot, my husband BROKE OUR AIR CONTITIONER!! Yes that is right, he broke it. UGH! see we only have a window air conditioner and he was outside and saw that water was spitting out the back so he said oh I think I will go get my drill and drill a hole in the bottom tray to let the water drain out............... and WHAMMO the drill bit went up and the fan blade was in bits! so for 2 days we had no air. Thank goodness it was cooler yesterday. Now we have a new Air Conditioner. And last but not least, it has been sooooo busy that we actually both forgot our wedding anniversary. I was not happy about that one, how can we BOTH forget such an important day? I don't know. Sigh

No comments: