Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Something you may not know about me.


I am dieting, yep. It is a regular thing with me. I am about 30 to 35 lbs heavier than I want to be. I am sure there are many of us out there who feel that we need to lose some weight. I am one of them. I am a bit older, not old but older, so I have the typical slowing of the metabolism and I must say unfortunately I am totally lazy. Yes I know hard to believe right? WRONG! If I could sit in front of the TV all day and eat I would for sure. I would love it I might add. Life is not that way for me or most anyone else though. So I go on my diet here and there trying to lose some unwanted pounds. If you have ever seen my Pinterest pins you would know the kinds of foods I love. Cream sauces, pasta, dough, FAT, oh yeah. Love it alllllllllllllll. My husband is skinny, it took me 3  years just to put 15 pounds on him, REALLY, how sucky is that, that I can put on 15 pounds in a week and it takes me 3 years to put it on him. UGH. Anyway I bought a gym membership in January and thought I am going to do it this time, hahahahahah right. Remember I am lazy at heart. My husband being the great man he is noticed I was pushing maximum density said if you go to the gym I will go with you. Ok I said, and for the last 3 days we have gone together, I am sore and tired. I feel like it is working though. I am on the Atkins diet which I love, and taking Raspberry Ketones which I saw on  Dr OZ. I am not seeing much but my husband thinks he sees a skinnier me. I think it is a placebo affect for him LOL. I don't see what he sees by any means. Oh well I will continue to try. Above is a salad that is fine for my diet, I wanted to share it with you. I fried up some ground pork which I like, then added some cheese, lettuce, cilantro, mexican crema, salsa, tomatoes, and for me there must always be salt. Oh and lime sprinkled on top. Very good, I will let you know my progress. 



No comments: