Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Knott's Berry Farm

Tomorrow morning August 1, 2012 we are going to Knott's Berry Farm. It was delayed one day due to Scheduling issues with Real Estate. We love Real Estate in every way. Sometimes you do what you have to do right? Right. Work comes first sometimes, this is one of those times. Fun seems to be on the back burner but in the long run it will pay off. Did I mention we love Real Estate? So off to Knott's in the am, alarm set for 6am, yuck. I may have never mentioned this but I am NOT a morning person, I am not mean if I am up early just don't wanna be up. If I could stay up all night and sleep all morning I would. LOL We will be out of the house at 7:30am due to traffic on the 91. I will take pictures and post them on Thursday because Knott's is open til 10pm and we will stay til the end. Have a great Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tracey

No comments: