Saturday, July 28, 2012

Company's Coming To Town

I am sooooooo happy, my friends are coming to town from Northern California. We are waiting not so patiently for them to arrive. We have not seen them since February when we went up there for a visit. I lived in Northern Cal for 7 1/2 years, they are amazing years. I loved living in Northern Ca. It was so beautiful up there, rural, farms, orchards, horses, cows, fruit stands all over. Corn, Tomatoes and Alfalfa growing everywhere. Oh those where the days. There were festivals all over, there was the Oakley Almond Festival, Stockton Asparagus Festival, Brentwood Corn Festival, Isleton Crawdad Festival, that was a fun one, I called in sick from Home Depot so I could go to the  Crawdad Festival, cool thing was, I was on the boat with the Manager and Assistant Manager so I was not going to we went by boat, In the East Bay there are many, many miles of water ways called the Delta. Talk about a fun place to live. At one time I lived on an Island called Bethel Island, soo cool. I try to go up there at least once a year to visit. It is going to be a busy week doing the tourist thing here. We have the beach, Knott's Berry Farm and who knows what else!

Pictures to follow- Have a great weekend.................Tracey

No comments: