Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th of July Party

We have bbq chicken and white corn, yummy


My husband Shane on the right and  buddy Rick on the left.

My son Christopher hanging out in the cab over listening to tunes.

My daughter and our friend Laura. My kid is totally a ham.

Laura and my daughter Breanna.
finally Rick has someone his own size to pick on LOL

UFC tickets available LOL

Just wait til Christopher is on his feet again. hee hee

Laura and her son Shaun.

Can you see the size of that Pomelo?  it was HUGE, tried to set off M80's and Lady Fingers in it, and all they did was go Pfffff

This is a pattern, I have many pics of Rick in this stance HMMMMM.

Rick and his doggie Callie. Trying to get her to accept the banging and popping. She did pretty good.

Babe, save your face.

Daddy and Son, working the fireworks in the OC

Boys will be boys.

My boy Christopher

Christopher getting to light a Firework with help from Uncle Rick.

Isn't it cool. WHOO HOO happy 4th everyone.

No comments: