Thursday, June 14, 2012

Animals on the Ranch

This is Chex, She was a Reined Cow Horse and was a Snaffle Bit Futurity Finalist in 1990. She is a granddaughter of King Fritz and Doc Bar. She has been an amazing friend and companion for me. She is now my 7 year old sons horse. He loves her very much.

This is Kona. She is my girl. She is an amazing horse. Huge and Stout. She is a Hancock bred mare. I am not sure but she is about 16.1 hands tall. 

Kona enjoying being out and free.

My husband is 6 ft tall and you can see how big Kona is to him.

This is Possum. He is a stinker.

Possum again

Dakota, she is so smart.


Ronan, my latest rescue girl. She is fantastic.


Coco bird, this is our resident rooster. He is checking out the garden bed, hoping for bugs.

Coco is overseeing the progress.

This is Tiko, one of our 2 Gecko's. We love them. They are Leopard Geckos.

This is one of our hens. She is sitting on eggs. We don't need more baby chicks so we collect eggs everyday. She was very mad when I put my hand under her to get any eggs. She pecked me real good...

Here is one of her wonderful eggs.

This girl is so friendly. She lets us pet her.
See

See Coco? The one with the big tail feathers.

Here is our coop. Very large. They are very lucky chickens.

This is my Daughters horse, Scotch. He is a great horse. She loves him very much.


He is a good boy.


This is Chex at 25 years old. I hope she is around for many years to come. I have had her since 1991



Ronan, Dakota and Possum



Christopher and Ronan.

A random chick we rescued.




Christopher and Chex

Another Chick. We seem to rescue chicks all the time.

Coco as a baby. See his gimpy foot?

Don't tell him about his foot. He thinks its a fashion statement.

Tiko again.

No comments: