Saturday, June 9, 2012

Random Pictures

I am doing a hodgepodge today. I have tons of random pictures that I thought I would share.  The above picture is of a tiny, tiny mushroom growing in an egg carton that I was using to grow some veggie seedling. Isn't it adorable. You should be able to double click on each picture to see them enlarged. 

Here is a resident Red Tailed Hawk that lives in one of my trees. sorry pic is not clear. I will get better I promise.

Same day, there was a hummingbird sitting on a wire across the street. Sorry its blurry too. 

This is a Potato Bush growing in my front yard.

My Pink Jasmine Vine growing on my Tiki Bar.

Here is an Alligator Lizzard that seems to like our garden. He can stay as long as he wants. I am sure he is a good bug hunter.



They bite very hard, his face looks like a velociraptor.


Here is a picture of one of my Elephant Ear plants. She is flowering. They say they die after flowering but this is her second year flowering.

See the yellow flower? 

Here is a good shot of the flowers before they open. 

Here is my Vigna Caracalla aka. (snail vine) getting ready to flower.


They are so fragrant. See the ant on one of the flowers?




Here is a neat plant, it is called Kalanchoe daigremontiana  common name is Mother of Thousands. see all of the tiny babies on the main leaf? each little one falls off and thousands grow wherever they fall. They are so cute. 
These are the babies when they fall off the mother plant, adorable huh???

This is the leaves of a Cardinal Vine that I got for a dollar at garage sale on mothers day weekend. I had to have one due to the unique leaves. 

This is my Angel Wing Jasmine. Love it.


I love Elephant Ears and I love my Red Bananas too. Do you see them both? 

Here are my kids with my one of my two favorite cars, this is the kind of car that makes me drool. It is my dream car, a 68 Camero SS with Hideaway headlights. Just look at the old school Mag Wheels. BE STILL MY HEART................

I love cars, truck and heavy equipment. I am not your typical female. I love guns too but that is another post. LOL This red beauty is a Stingray Corvette. I can't remember the year somewhere between 1964 an 1967 I am pretty sure.


A very cool Corvette from a car show.

New Camero, Like Bumblebee on Transformers. I want one of them too. Oh by the way my other favorite car is a 427 Shelby Cobra (RIP Carroll Shelby)

Last but certainly not least. A D10 Dozer. It is amazing. I had the opportunity to operate this bad boy and I was on cloud nine all weekend. Just look at that ripper blade in the back. 
The End. :)

No comments: