Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dinner at Rodrigo's

Sorry the pictures are not very clear. I had to snap fast. This is one of our favorite Mexican Food Restaurants, Rodrigo's. They have great food. We love it. The chips are thin and yummy. Salsa is fresh and flavorful.

My Mother In Law couldn't wait until I took the picture. She had to have more chips and salsa. I don't know about you but I have an amazing Mother in Law. I love her so much.

This is a better picture.

Mom always gets the Chile Relleno, she loves it.

Today I seemed to crave the plain nachos. They are very good even though they are just cheese and chips

Today's lovely server. She was very nice and attentive to us.

This is my Sweet Shane's favorite, the Seafood Enchilada's. Soooo good.

Christopher loves the Cheese Enchilada's and always get's them.

I guess he didn't want a photo tonight. I am so full I could pop. Asta Rodrigo's til next time.

No comments: