Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A day in Real Estate

My husband and I are Real Estate Professionals, aka Realtors. We love what we do. There is something about helping people realize a dream of home ownership. How cool to own your own home. To start a family, invest, have a  rental for passive income, we enjoy the great stories people have to offer us about their lives. They let us in, into their lives. My husband Shane and I really enjoy people, we are people, people :) We have a client, well a husband and wife. They are very funny people. They make us laugh. You really can't have too much laughter. The wife played a joke on Shane today. She is a funny lady. On Friday we submitted the offer on a home, the listing agent called on Saturday and said there were two other offers and she would be submitting them on Monday. Monday rolls around and the homeowners can't review offers until Tuesday. So turns out by this time there are 9 offers, yes 9 offers. It is a sellers market right now. Sad to say we are in second place with the first backup offer. We hope for the accepted offer that they have their dream but on  the other hand we hope that our buyers end up with the home in the end
                                                  The End.............

2 comments:

The Agrarian said...

You and Shane are great agents! I know all your clients are important and how hard you two work to make dreams come true...

I love the new addition of your 'harvest weights.' I think you will have a fantastic summer with lots of yummy home-grown eats.

Tracey said...

Thank you Agrarian, I appreciate that.Real Estate is a great Career when you care, and Shane and I certainly do.

Thanks about the Harvest Weights. I am excited about logging them. Can't wait to see how many pounds we end up with at the end of summer.
Tracey