Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gold Medal Olympian

I am not sure you know but I am a Real Estate Professional and so is my husband Shane. We love what we do. We work for Keller Williams. Let me say, Keller Williams is an amazing company to work with. They are givers. They are kind, charitable, helpful and loaded with Integrity... The training we get is unsurpassed. On Wednesday's we have our team meeting. They are always fun and we have a great time. A vendor each week supplies us with a great breakfast. It is like a weekly party. Alot of our training is technical and alot is modivational. Today we had a fantastic speaker. He has won 2 Gold Metals and world records as well. He got our minds in check. He is a very nice guy and very driven too. He brought his medals and stupid me, I forgot to touch them. Oh well. It was a Great Day at Keller Williams.
I even got his Autograph.

No comments: