Sunday, June 3, 2012

Girls Day Out

My awesome friend and her amazing daughter needed a girls day out. Her daughter's beloved cat passed away so they needed a small escape. So they thought of us first(I think) :) My daughter is on the left and her friend on the right, they are amazing girls.

I don't know if you can tell but mine is a ham for the camera.

The couple in front of our girls were the girls ride buddies for a while. The man said, right before I took this picture,"Smile for the camera!'' Jokester huh? They rode just about everything that Scandia had to offer. Roller coaster, Viking Ship above pic were..

Go Carts

After Scandia, we headed to Rainforest Cafe. My daughter, a HUGE lover of giraffes admired this statue A LOT ! LOL.My friend had never been. The kids had never been before either. The atmosphere there is fantastic. So tropical, and full of animals. I love it there. 

I think this sign is gorgeous.

Look at the little beauties.

This was my dish, China Island Chicken Salad. It was pretty good.

My friend had the Calypso Salad. She was not impressed.

Her daughter had the Fried Shrimp, they were not cooked well and she didn't care for them much.

My Daughter had the Brave New World Pizza. She didn't even eat a whole slice, she did not like it at all. The food was certainly a bust. We were not real happy with the quality of the food, and it was very expensive. The atmosphere with great friends was the best part and really it was the only good part of the experience.  

Sorry pic is blurry but this was the door to the mens restroom. 

This was over the toilet in the lady's restroom. Starring right at you while, well you know!!

Dessert was pretty good, not the best but OK. But all in all we had a great day!

No comments: