Friday, June 15, 2012

What to I do with this.

I have this area in my front yard. This white gazebo is called the Tiki Bar, it was named that for our wedding. It was where the Booze was served. It was so beautiful. I will get pictures from my friend Rick someday(wink)


This is the side, see the Red Banana tree? that is getting ready to be planted in just about that spot.



This is what was planted on Thursday. Left and right are Queen Palms, and the middle is a Red Banana.
This is about where I will plant the other Red Banana, see it on the far left.

This is the other side, would be west face of the Tiki bar. That is a Pink Jasmine growing up it. That is staying.

we have 4 tomato plants growing by the truck. They are full of small green tomatoes so far.

This is the flower of a Vanilla plant, they are so fragrant. I love them.


Here is one of our many Pomegranate trees, They are very sweet.


Here is the Pomegranate Flower. Pretty isn't it.

A resident Rose.

Wild Rooster outside our fence. He is so loud. Just saw many new babies that he has running around.  

Bougainvillea Vine, one of several we have. This is my favorite color. 

What to do with this space, ugh. It is so ugly. I was going to put shade plants until I noticed the afternoon sun was all over it. Now back to the drawing board.


This is another gross spot. I thin I am going to take some pavers up and plant my Lilac there, I love lilac.....

Another view of where the Lilac will go.

This is the Lilac, it has not flowered in forever. It needs to go in the ground.


Oh my the ugly continues. This is under my Mulberry tree. I will find a shade lover for here.

This is near the front door, I had the queen palms there but now they are planted and I must do something nice here.
 I look forward to making these spots beautiful asap. Wish me luck.






No comments: