Monday, June 11, 2012

Minor B Angels Norco

This is my son Christopher, he played his first year of Baseball. Minor B.

This was an early season practice. He really didn't know the game at this time. But he was thinking about it and absorbing the information, can you tell?

I love my boy.

Christopher was lucky to get on a team that was amazing. A few new players and several that had played for 4 years now. I must tell you I am NOT a fan of sports unless it is Drag Racing(Top Fuel), horse related, UFC, now that is my kind of sports. So when Christopher wanted to play Baseball I was horrified that I would have to watch LOL. I was overruled by my husband and daughter oh and mother in law. He needs to play Sports. UGH! fine,.... so.. play he did. I have to tell you my Mother in Law was soooooo right. I loved watching my boy play and the other kids were also soooo fun to watch. My throat hurt every night after a game. Wow to see those kids play was awesome.  
We did a great job. Kids I mean LOL. They played their hearts out. They had stiff competition, Seems the White Sox were the team to beat. We tied them once. We beat almost every other team to become 2nd in the League. We needed to beat the White Sox. At the end of the season we had Double Elimination. We beat all other teams. Except the White Sox, it was time.... Time to finish or go home. We played 3 days in a row. Tues we beat the Dodgers, they were out. So now it was time to play the White Sox, so on Wed we played them and WON, yes we WON. They other team was crying and soooo mad. Poor Sportsmanship on the coaches part I think Those kids...  so then we had to play them again for the double elimination. Thursday was the last game. It was us or them Angels or White Sox, We WON, Our boys were so happy. They are that good. Angels Rocked it in Norco....... We all love you boys. Great Job. So the following pics will be of the after party that all the money that was collected throughout the season was used for. 

Shoot Out Tournament results
May 30, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS to the MINOR B ANGELS our 2012 Minor B Champions







Me enjoying the day. I am so glad the kids were able to have a fun day after such great and hard season. They deserved it.


The neighbors dog seemed to want to come play

Now that is a cool Pinata.

Christopher

Coach Sticker after having some gross hot sauce called Devils blood. My daughter tried it too and said it tasted gross and was very hot. See the tears LOL

Coach Guy(blue shirt) giving awards to the kids.

Kids beating the tar out of the coaches with water balloons.

That's my boy.





Cowboy!

Emma with my daughter.

Flying over was WW2 planes with a missing man formation.


Drew.


Christopher.


You boys are the best. Love you all.








No comments: