Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I am a 4 wheeling Diva

I love to 4 wheel. I have been passionate about it since about 1997. I Favor Rocks and Mud. I used to 4 wheel in Lake Tahoe and let me tell you, it was always amazing. My husband (left) friends Rick(middle) and Dennis (right) are getting ready to hit the trails in Big Bear. We were in the process of airing down the tires to about 15 lbs. I like my tires at 8 lbs it helps climb over the rocks better.

Christopher has always been my mountain goat boy. He was climbing well before he was walking.

Here are my husband(right) and friend Rick(left) spooning while fixing the broken Leaf Spring Locating Pin that I sheered off like it was a toothpick :)

What a view if the San Bernardino Valley from about 8,000 ft up.

Rick climbing some rocks.


Dennis on the trail.

Made some new friends on the trail. 

Working our way up the Rock Garden.

I love this shot. Dennis's Bronco

My husband(Shane) in my Jeep. Yes Jeeps are for girls. LOL

Rick is such a ham.

See what I mean.

This spot was fun to go over. 

Ricks dog Danny.

Dennis's dog Scrappy.

Me going up the Rock Garden.

Still heading up the Rock Garden.

Another great shot.

I love Jeeps, I have had this Jeep for 15 years and will keep it forever.

I love the hills, up or down, I love the challenge.



1 comment:

The Agrarian said...

Wow - that looks really fun! I had no idea that 'rock climbing with cars' entailed driving over so many rocks (smile).

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Now I know what people are talking about when they rock climb with their cars.