Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Gift Search

On Friday it was off to find daddy a Father's Day gift. It was hard to come up with something on a tight budget. Dog food was on the list but not for dad, the dog food was for yes you guessed it... the dogs. We were hoping that something would just jump out at us for dad at Costco. I love, love, love Costco. I can just walk around for hours. If I had lots of money I would buy tons of crap to bring home :) Well wouldn't you?

The girl can't seem to get enough of the camera. From the time she picked up the bag of food and put it in the cart, just look...2 pictures.. that girl of mine.


We are just looking and looking but nothing pops out at us besides crap that we want LOL.

We got lettuce.

Samples, samples, samples. We love Samples.

Look at all the pretty pots.

That is a good burger for being frozen, no really it is.

I love these succulent bowls. 

I really love Orchids.

Isn't she pretty?

I love books, and they have some great ones.


I want these rugs, all of them but especially the first creamy tan one and the brown one. I really love earthy colors.

Look at these lines, what the heck.

And the other direction, lines, lines, lines. Well no gift for dad but I was a good girl, only dog food and lettuce was in the cart at the end.

Off to Ross we went, across the way from Costco. See this Cookie Brittle? The plain one, not ginger is sooooooooooooooo amazing. The ginger is very good too. If you see this, GET ONE. Oh yes, we are here to find a Father's Day gift.


Look, Guy has BBQ Sauce. I bet that's good.


Oh interesting, Rosemary Honey. Orange Honey is one of my favorite honeys. The best honey I have every had is a Tangelo Honey. It was incredible.

Look at all the great Vanilla's.

Look at the lines here too. UGH. I bought a cologne for him that I know smells good, then my daughter Breanna thought of a Baseball Glove and I thought that was a great idea so Shane and Christopher, and Breanna can play catch. So we walked over to Big 5 Sporting goods to look at the gloves. OMG they were expensive for me at this time so I decided to look around to see if something else would catch my eye. 

BAM, there it was A GOLD MINING KIT. PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! We love watching any of the gold shows, our favorite is Gold Rush Alaska, then Bering Sea Gold, now we have Goldfathers. All great shows. He loves the idea of gold mining. I think it would be fun too. Even if he doesn't get to use it soon, it was a great choice, if we go to Big Bear, or Mojave and anywhere there may be a bit of gold he will be able to check it out. HE LOVED IT. Breanna thought no way was this a good idea, I said......... Dear, trust your momma. It is PERFECT. Boy was I right.
Happy Father's Day to my Amazing Husband. You are a Fantastic Daddy.

No comments: