Friday, June 8, 2012

Not Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe this crap, ANOTHER SQUIRREL. What the heck... I thought after the last 7 that would have been the end of the invasion of the Squirrels. Not so lucky. Day before yesterday I went out to look for eggs and what did my eyes see???? A young squirrel, yep.


Cute right? well not if it eats my garden, or kills one of my chicks or eats their food. 

Now he or she is off to the riverbed to be with his/her family. I am not sure if "It" liked the truck ride but oh well. 


This is the view from little squirrelly's new home, nice huh?


Here is my sweet husband taking him to set IT free.

There, now GIT!!!!!


Christopher heading back up the hill and husband watching squirrel run for his life LOL

This is the North view, see that mountain in the background? that is Mt Baldy.

Closer view of Mt Baldy.

I told you my daughter was a ham, she tries to get into every picture LOL

No comments: